My 1st...
Note:This was posted on 4/3...however I had to delete and reupload it due to the HTML format which is really driving me up the walls!
My 1st post...I can't believe that I am doing this... lol.....shin it muz be you who infected me=P
Asked any of my close frens and they probably know that.........
1. I only open up to ppl who are really, really close to me.
2. I don't like to 'publicise' my personal life.
3.I will feel so inferior compared to other gifted writers who write marvellous blogs... lol
so....that's why this blog is merely restricted to my close frens....at least, that's what I planned to do... well, come to think of it, who else will be interested in my L-I-F-E, besides good frens who wanna catch up and are too busy to email me but still manage find time to log on to friendster or blogspot=P This will enable ppl like ling, shin and I to catch up at the same pace.no need to send SAME email to few ppl(ahem..ahem) at the same time then...lol...Still don't understand why I don't even use my real name in the blog...oh gosh.... like kinda shy to let ppl know... coz most of the things that I will be writing are going to be really, really spontaneous....with lotsa '.....' and sms language.... So why did i choose sunshine? Juz didn't wanna use my 'trademark' nickname la..ahaha......in case other ppl know my true identity... Sunshine is the 1st name that popped into my mind at that moment... guess I want my life to be filled with sunshine every now and then... kinda greedy but..... I really really can't stand sadness... after what has happened and all...Here's a toast to YOU ALL who have brought sunshine to my life!
Cheerz!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home