Of Blogs and Blogskins
Note: This was posted on 5/3
Argh… I am actually writing this as I am choosing a new blogskin to my liking… talk about shopping and being undecisive=P Just because I have already set my blog’s title to be ‘Out of The Blue’….I feel like getting a skin that suits that,aka, a blue one…. And I want sth to do with stars… so why is it so hard to find? As of yet, I have seen a lot of skins with black bg(with the stars theme)…and they seem…morbid…sorrie,peeps out there who fancy these kind of styles, but it’s juz not me la…
So why ‘Out of The Blue’? It’s just that starting a blog is so unlike me… it ain’t sth that I visualized myself doing once in a blue moon, you will catch me rambling and getting emo here…lol…perhaps one day, out of the blue, I will just cease blogging….. so sth kept me thinking……. If you do keep a diary (the conventional one which you write in a book...duh), you will have the solid thingy to flip back in future…..you may want to look back and laugh at how silly u were back then….. so what happens to blogs?? We don’t print them out right? Which gets me thinking, yet again……. Conventional writing is so rare these days that it’s so special to me… I mean, it really lift my spirits up when I got cards from frens…. Those with lotsa heartfelt words in it…thx peeps!! You bet I will keep them 4long….I still have my primary schooldays CNY cards… not that I read back, but they are lying in my wardrobe,in one of the ‘reminiscence spots’ Lol… ofcuz, recently I find myself having the pleasure of writing emails and getting replies…. So keep that going,my fellow email frens, okies?
Still searching for the ‘ideal’ skin..look what have I gotten myself into? More and more time spent doing such things and not clearing my piles of assignment and notes-to-be-studied… I have been browsing so many skins………100+ more to go out of the 590….. I have resolved to getting one at the end of this, and end my agony of choosing… I mean, I am not being choosy, but I must be comfortable looking at my own ‘skin’ right? OH my gawd, I just found the PERFECT one….. YAY!! okies…….I will just get these things done…and…
off to the salon i go...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home