<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wishful Thinking

Note: This was posted on 5/3


Not so lucky after all……….argh…the ‘perfect’ one turned out not to be good at all…to begin with, I had prob with the html format…so,never be deceived by 1st impression… love at 1st sight? Nah…dun think I believe that… prob love at 2nd sight…at least you have a glimpse of what that person is like

So I headed to the salon right after lunch.As I am typing this, I have adjusted my fan volume to 4(5 is max) and air-con temp to 22C… it’s so scorching hot these days and it doesn’t help when I am not allowed to tie my hair for 3 days..due to the treatment I have just received….however, ‘no pain, no gain’ rite?

At the salon, I happen to read this article on a 6-class cruise to the Baltics… on QE2… wow… departing from Dover,UK to Amsterdam(capital of Netherlands), St Petersburg, Stockholm,Helsinki…and…*oops, forgot the other one* … wow this tour is really one-of-its-kind…. Visits to places associated with Anne Frank, Einstein, Van gogh,the vintage market at Helsinki…. So so nice…. And since it’s a cruise, one is free from the hassle of unpacking and repacking…sitting in contorted positions on transport like buses and cars… lol…. However, the $$ aint listed there…muz hav costed a bomb… If only I got to tour Europe with frens while studying there…. Aikz… nvm… at least it’s in my wishlist now and I hav sth to work towards… which reminds me of my short-term goals now:

  1. Read Memoirs of Geisha (gotta return soon)
  2. Read the DG book mum’s fren lent to me(aint nice to take forever to return it)
  3. Read stuff which I am supposed to be reading, like cardiology, haematology, pharmacology… all the ‘logy’… and the least popular in the list, organic chem.
  4. Call ticket charge, for goodness sake… you dun wanna miss Grease, do you?
Poof…there goes the sunshine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home