Fatigue
okies..i give up...i have been altering the font, font size just to make my previous post readble to others.. and blogspot aint giving me an easy time...aikz...sorrie peeps,for the symbols and unsynchronised font size you ppl are seeing...i dun like it as well...however I am not gonna search for another skin for an easier-to-manage format... this is TIRING... so let's except the perfection within the imperfection, ya??
anyway, pms today... aikz...however, i am happie with myself coz i could solve the Qs for workshop and did well for patient interview... at least i know i can think.. =)
however, I am yet to do what I planned to do tonite-portfolio... It's all bcoz I hav met you ling.. but really nice catchin up with u..and to shin(notty gal-naughty+nottingham uni gal)... hope u can chat wif us next time ya.. I am also beaten up... looking forward to go out with you all as well...
I am still on msn chattin... it's nice to catch up with ex-college mate like cal...hope you are still as lame and funny as the icon!!and mh, yeah, hope we do grow up as nice ppl=)
A note to frens doin healthscience...lol this fren of mine is on antidepressants ...and i think he is having this nocebo effect...lol...he thinks it's causing him to be high(side effect:"euphoria) and unable to operate machineries and vehicle(lol....thats why he wanna walk to my house..i hope he aint serious)... i think those of you who do know who this fren is, you do know what I am talking about... I actually told him not to drag me into depression yet again with his morbid thoughts...lol...hope i wasnt being too blunt...but i think he is getting better, so hope he will have more progress....
i guess i need my zzz now...tata
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home