Post Exams Plan
Well it has been 5 days since the ball was held and even till today I am still facebooking, editing ball-related posts and talking about the ball at times. I guess that was a much-needed spice during this study break. Now I am getting jittery coz ctt has so many boring facts to remember and I haven't touched any notes yet, especially the unread ones. Then I feel I am so not ready for cancer chemo though I have read that module. Toxico is still fine coz we have one extra day, msk we have 2 and a half days.
To put a smile on my face and keep me away from the computer (hopefully for the whole day), here I am, indulging in one of my 'guilt-gathering' sessions (as coined by steph). The thoughts of what I am going to do after exams can make me smile ^_^
edit on 25/4: I just booked tics for Beauty and the Beast musicals!! yayness ^_^ Hope the view isn't too bad (Coz I booked the cheapest seats *that also cost me Rm72 each after discount*) but luckily I got the front row among the cheapest seats lols. I am going with my 4th sis, Yvonne. She is a really expressive girl, if they hadn't specified that the 'Chip' they are looking for is a boy, I would have asked her to try auditioning for that role hehe. Beauty and the Beast is like THE disney story to me; my reward for doing well in standard 1 was Beaty and the Beast story book =) Still have it with me. Then I remember mum bringing 2nd sis and I down to kl to catch the movie BUT tics were sold out T_T Those were the days where we took a bus down asdad was busy with work..
1. Get my dose of Jane Austen!!
I plan to read the remaining 3 novels: mansfield park, northanger abbey, persuasion. Anyone who has any of those books and is willing to lend me, u are greatly welcome!! hehe the remaining ones I will hunt them in uni's library.
Also, I wanna watch all the Jane-Austen series/movies that are available!!! I CANNOT WAIT!! ah the quotes, the british accents... *dreamy eyes*
2. Catch up on missed movies/series:
Definitely, Maybe
Feast of Love
L Change the World
Warlords
War-In-Laws II (and other astro on demand series that I can get hold of from hui x and chia w)
3. Shop for a bigger handbag than the one I currently have
4. Not caring about the time and doing nothing at times.
5. Books
Finish reading Logic of Life
Borrow the book in library to learn how to use Photoshop
6. Practise driving
7. Engage in more cooking
If possible, try out the new recipes that I have.
8. Do more exercise, at least twice a week (hang on...I AM already going for yoga classes every week hehe so this is not hard to fulfill)
9. Trip, Outings with friends!! Spending time with sis.
Also, writing emails to overseas friends =)
10. Ponder upon my future
Really, I am quite emo about this of late but part of me just don't really like to put down all my thoughts here. There are times that I feel I no longer believe in a certain thing, and without that belief, I do not have the drive and passion to strive for something. I dislike this feeling of not having IN CONTROL. I have been optimistic and I have found many excuses/reasons to persuade myself but it doesn't work. I used to believe that everything happens for a a reason and that God has plans for me, but really, if you were in my shoes, you can't help but to wonder WHY. It is not hard to see why I choose to believe in myself then. I guess one always ponder upon the road not taken....
1 Comments:
Ooh, so that's what she meant by guilt-gathering session!
Sorry, had to point out your grammar mistake. Hehe. "Shop for a bigger handbag than the one I currently (have)".
OMG count me in for #1! I'm still dreaming of Henry Tilney lol. Can't help it! And yes, #2 as well, the 1st movie. Wanna watch that too.
We'll discuss #10 after all this is over OK? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home