Where is The Door?
Found this rather long quote by A.J. Cronin as I flipped through 'Who Moved My Cheese', a book which I am lending a friend tmr.
which we travel free and unhampered,
but a maze of passages,
through which we must seek our way,
lost and confused, now and again
checked in a blind alley.
But always, if we have faith,
a door will open for us,
not perhaps one that we ourselves
would ever have thought of,
but one that will ultimately
prove good for us.'
I always marvel at how these great people can come up with meaningful quotes like this. However, at times the quotes sound too good to be true.
In this case, WHEN will THE door be opened for me? I can't be waiting 10 years right...
Logically speaking, FAITH itself will not lead you to the door. I used to have such faith but it didn't lead me to anything. I can hope and wish but nothing will change if I just 'go on this path and see where it leads me'. I must be proactive and DO something in deciding my future. How, you may ask? I don't know exactly but I am determined to do something about it.
1 Comments:
hey fren...
u have a typo error there.....'i'm leading a fren'?!?.....hehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home