MISS-ing U all
Miss hanging out with my ex-secondary schoolmates and ex-col mates… made some nice frens in uni but, most guy frens are no way compared to u all.. lol… or may be I am so used to you guys’ way of cracking jokes, being helpful , being ‘sarcastic’, being thoughtful (at times=P that I am ‘allergic’ to those coarse jokes which I fail to find funny by some of them… hello? My sis’s primary school frens don’t even do that. Oh well, mh said ‘we grow up to be not-so-nice ppl’ and that ‘we may appear bitchy to other ppl as well’… lol… I guess I can only agree that we show certain sides of ourselves to certain ppl. Some ppl will never see our extroverted side…and sometimes, there’s no need for that… like I told a guy who confronted me , ‘Do you feel left out coz that bunch of guys are cracking jokes?’ I told him ‘Yes, I do, but I don’t feel sorry for myself, bcoz not every1 can ‘appreciate’ that kind of jokes’. If we can click, that’s really fated; if not, it’s a pity and let’s just respect each other for the rest of our uni life’.’ MC peeps, I really wanna go Aus with you all, since we don’t get to meet up so often.. look, notty gal stays pretty near me and I still don’t get to see her=P sometimes she is too busy to reply my smses as well.. it’s understandable…lol..i myself am having killer weeks too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home