Current Addictions
1. Books, NON-academic ones
2. Marks and Spencer's Very Chocolately Caramel
3. Chocs from Germany (mum's friend gave it after her trip to Europe)
4. Movies, movies, movies!
I watched Stardust with sis yesterday; we chose it out of a really limited list of free-listing movies as we had 2 free tics. The reason that strengtened our choice was carol's 'two thumbs up' quote in her blog. Indeed, we enjoyed the movie very much!!
5. British guys speaking English! The tone, the accent!!


*I know wei y is exclaiming 'me too, me too!'*
On another note, I was checking out on 'The Golden Compass' when I found out about the 'Daemon's test' at the official site. In Lyra's (the main character in the movie) world, a person's soul lives on the outside of their body, in the form of a daemon- an animal spirit that accompanies that through life.I did the test and this is the results:
I have prob uploading the print screen version of my results so this will do:
'Your profile shows that you are outgoing, responsible, sociable, inquisitive and proud. You are therefore matched with the Snow Leopard Daemon.' Lol and they told me my daemon is called Adan. Adan is a male daemon, as human and daemon pairs are typically the opposite sex.
1 Comments:
OMG Brit guys! Oh my God. Hahahaha.
You're making me blush! But no I wasn't saying "me too", rather, I was saying "that's me, that's me!" Wahahaha.
Matthew Goode is another one. Oh my. Brit guys :) Another reason why I love the classics lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home