Commitee Dinner at Mojo
As a token of appreciation to the commitee for their effort in the charity run cum carnival (the event raised RM75k for the orphanages!), the authority of my uni (that is what I heard) have alloted about RM2500 for a thank you dinner. (no worries, my friend told me that the $ is not from the charity fund) After much changes 'to ensure maximum fun for everyone and to see that everyone's needs are met(transport, cost, etc)', we settled at Mojo Restaurant at Asian
Heritage Row.

Then entrance of Mojo; the signboard on top actually bears this 'the coolest place to play pool in town'.







Top: The guys (The guy in striped tee is the President of the charity run cum carnival).
Bottom: Street in front of Mojo jammed up with clubbers' cars.
I am not saying anything but none of these guys offered to wait with me for my transport T_T. I was the last person to leave as I was waiting for my parents. KL is all jammed up with cars. To top it all, Mojo is actually in the clubbing area with people flocking in at late hour. I expect at least a few of these guys who know me for some time to offer; there are nice people but I guess it takes guys of another league to show something as simple as courtesy. MC GUYS ROCK!!
p/s: The food was nice but we were busy eating and chatting; thus we forgot to take pics of the food before we devoured them. lol. Everyone got a Tiger Beer too, I took only a few sips from my glass as I am not a fan of beer, especially Tiger Beer. I think Heineken is better.
2 Comments:
Hey, once again, I'm going to say it, you look so pretty! And your skirt is very nice. By the way, did you cut your hair? It looks like you got it trimmed.
Heya Gian Wan!
Its been months since ive heard from u dropping by to read ur blog uve got a whole stack of activities!sure sounds really fun n exciting from here! the Mojo place looks like a cool place to hangout let me know where isit ya hardly see u online was well take care girl! *hugs* =)
Post a Comment
<< Home