<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Plans After Exams

I have been studying on-and-off but it is just not good enough. My discipline is none-existent as I could wake up at 12 noon and then resorted to another 3-hour sleep after lunch (what happened today). I have been coming online and spending a wee bit too much of time doing things that doesn't serve me any good for the exams. (Aside from the fact that for the pat 1 hour, I was googling for something to clarify my lecture notes)

I shall now motivate myself for hardcore study by listing down what awaits me should I give it my best shot for the exams. Hardcore study starts next week in the uni's library. T_T


Tee hee. My new heels bought in 1u the other day; the price is ok after 50%. I have wanted to buy pumps but a lot of them are not comfortable. It is my policy to wear something comfortable, even if that means I have to say bye-bye to some really-nice-but-makes-you-suffer shoes.


3-for-Rm10 earrings bought in 1u the other day. I needed a pair of retro earrings; if only I had bought one before el's bday.

 
OK so my post-exams plans are:



1. Going out with friends
-try paddington pancake AGAIN (I only tried the sweet one on CNY's eve)
-carbonara pasta


2. Movies

I am so outdated T_T I must get hold of  harry potter dvd..
I think I am watching bourne ultimatum next week after my sis's exams. =)
Ah I shall watch sense and sensibility on youtube AFTER I have read the book.


3. Reading

-To Kill A Mockingbird (wanted to finish this last sem but no time)
-Sense and Sensibility
-Borrow Half blood prince and the latest harry potter's book from elaine *Gosh I cannot even remember the title. The craze has long faded in me*
-Read more on world issues so that I can improve on my matter in debate
-Read chick lites and trashy stuff


4. Trips
GOSH I miss going to an island with friends! I miss the good old days when we went for school trips! *Teary-eyed*
If all goes well *cough hui x* I will be eating chun food in ipoh.
I want to go malacca also but I hope my parents won't think I am too demanding.



5. Shopping

Since I have bought a pair of new shoes, I shall not overshop. hmm, but I need to get a new wallet, so that is a need rather than a want hor? haha.


I have been looking for top like this (of course I don't hunt for it; I just watch out for it) but somehow the one I tried in cats whiskers didn't fit. I was hoping to get this type of top (but retro pattern) for el's bday, but I didnt; so I wore my retro dress.


6. Exercise
I am a future health professional and we always advise our simulated patient to exercise. But why am I so lazy?  T_T gosh. I guess it has to do with that fact that I realise no matter how much I exercise (As if I tried hard enough), the fats at unwanted places will still be there.


In my college days, I used to have this weekly jogging plan: walk for 5 mins, jog for 1 min; repeat 5 times. When you are comfortable with this 30-minute routine, move on to walk for 4 mins, jog for 3 mins and so on. At the end of this 'training' (what my sis found online), one should be able to jog for 30 minutes. Gosh, I think I stopped at the walk for 2 mins, jog for 4 mins?? See I am not persistent enough.


ML, faster come back and teach me ping-pong! You get your friend to buy me a bat but it was only used several times. T_T


7. Piano
My skills deteriorated till dunno-what-grade. I shall do justice to something that I grew up with. I shall pick a piece to learn, and really learn it. *continuous professional learning*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home