My First Post of 2008
One would have thought that I would start my first post of the year with something special, or those standard happy-new-year-to-everyone post. I have sat on it for a while; I guess I had meant to blog about the Pavilion outing. But with pics pending and the days start slipping past, somehow it hit me that it doesn't matter what I blog in the first post since I am not blogging it on 1/1. Anyway, all these dates are kind of overrated, don't you think?
I was just posting at the class blog. My first post of 2008 was actually at that page hehe! I do enjoy writing but I was cautioned that editor is more of an administration job. Support from friends are so important =) I am indeed overwhelmed by how efficient out batch can be- alex and friends earning RM100 well b4 sem6 started, shar shar telling me about VK agreeing to sponsor, laura setting up the blog, friends leaving tags and keeping the tagboard active. Let's keep this going! Your ideas are really appreciated! Let's hope that ideas could be channeled well and criticism could be passed on constructively and taken without offense. Hope that I be able to carry out the task that is entrusted upon my team and I successfully.
By the way, anyone knows where one can take up professional make-up course within a month? The budget should ideally be within RM 300-RM400. Some of the girls started talking about it and I am considering this as my plan B for elective. I guess plan A will be ballroom dancing since Dr. I's project doesn't seem to be taking place.
Hope sem6 will leave us all with more good memories ^_^
1 Comments:
How many blogs do you have? I've lost track. Help.
Post a Comment
<< Home