So Long, Food Avenue!
Why must all good things come to an end when you just found them? 2day is the last day we ate at food avenue (FA). It was buffet ala western, with choices of spaghetti, fish n chip, nuggets, sausages, salad for us to select. Ly n I took almost every option and each paid rm7. Quite a reasonable price if you ask me. We have been going FA since sem2 started upon discovering that it’s offering zap fan with a variety of dishes, and different menu each day, albeit the slightly higher price-rm3.50-rm4.80, depending on what you take. Lol, funny why others aren’t too keen to come here, I guess FA gives the impression that it’s costly.Thus, for the pass 2 months or so, ly has been my lunch partner, and a really nice one too=) we have met some medic students there and had nice talk with them( this has diminished ly’s tot that medic students look down on pharm student)..lol actually they are some medic students who are really cuin.. well, let them be if they don’t know what modesty means..to think that they gotta interact with people from all walks of life when they start treating patients…oh well.. gonna miss having nice lunch then… ly even dreamt of FA food..ahaha…so how? Gonna stuck at the ONLY cafeteria, eating fried rice like salted rice, chow mien cooked with re-re-re-cycled oil, the same old menu everyday??sob sob… dad actually asked me to live on berryl’s bread… I mean , I like berryl’s bread, but…for lunch??? I definitely need more fuel than that.. so hope mummy will hav etime to cook fried rice for me, prob at times go take away from mcD b4 going to uni..and meanwhile, hope that some decent café will find its place here in uni. So let’s keep our fingers crossed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home