<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sneak Preview

Firstly, I wish to share a good news with you all: We have successfully raised RM75,000 in the charity run cum carnival for the orphanages and rumah kampung orang asli =) Bravo to all who contributed a part in lighting a hope for the little ones!! Give yourself a pat for running the extra miles and/or helping out in the carnival!!

haha, to make you guys jealous, the commitee has been invited for a dinner (venue to be decided) on 7th october. The budget allocated is RM2500 for about 100 people.

Alright, I have 16 THICK radiopharmacy notes to study as the test (50% to finals) is on Monday; I had better not waste time here as there will be cheerleading practice tonight and tomorrow WHOLE DAY omg.


We have indeed come a long way from our initial practice sessions:





So, here, unveiling the uniform and poms-poms of our team ELEKTRA:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home