CPA-MPS Conference Part II
I am too busy with cheerleading practices, thoughts about debate practices, projects, class test next monday and the charity carnival to blog. Hopefully I will be able to handle all the workload.
~Out of the Blue~> A place for me to channel my grouses, share my joy, and perhaps pour out my wishful thinkings... with ppl who have walked in to my life.
ÕūŢ ôf ţĥë βΪũê
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
CPA-MPS Conference Part II
*Happy* The pic of Prof. Koda- Kimble and I turned out well!! Some of you may be wondering who she is. She was inducted into the California Pharmacists Association's Hall of Fame and designated a Founding Member and Distinguished Practitioner in the National Academy of Practice in Pharmacy. For more info about her, click HERE.
I am too busy with cheerleading practices, thoughts about debate practices, projects, class test next monday and the charity carnival to blog. Hopefully I will be able to handle all the workload.
1 Comments:
where's ur chat box???
updateee!!
btw, u're tagged!! =P
Post a Comment
<< Home