<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, March 10, 2006

Afternoon in Uni

Lol… songs can really do wonders… As I was dozing off during haemotology, (next time shall control the time on msn,dun worry sara, it aint ur fault) I quickly pulled myself back from dreamland by plugging in my mp3 player. Yoohoo!!so as I ‘listened’ the lecturer, I listened to my fav songs to keep myself awake…lol…this is when long hair like mine comes in handy… it totally blocks the earphone and the wires…hahaha=)
So it turned and that FA is only closing at the end of this month, so ly and I are save from racking our brains as to where to go for lunch for a few weeks more. Right now I am in com lab, ‘chilling out’ while waiting for her…lol we ‘made a date’ to zzz here la… she too, slept at 2 pluz yesterday… too bad we are gals… can’t sleep like those guys on the comfortable couch in the library.....lol…so, how can we compare guys and gals when they are of 2 different species???

Speaking of which, 8/3 was World’s Women Day!! So here’s to all the ladies and gals out there, we all rock! For those who are still single, do enjoy your singlehoods till u find ‘the one’.No need to hurry, no need to rush, okies?

Ah, this ly just ffk me to do her work with another ahem in FA…nvm thenI shall fill my time by telling about the interesting behavioral science lessons which we had yesterday. We learnt about ‘changing human’s behaviour, which requires conditioning. Conditioning is a simple type of learning where some1 is fed with a ‘thought’, called the stimulus, to evoke a response which wouldn’t other wise be evoked. Lol? Confused? Here’s my example…I actually read this in CLEO some time ago but I am relating it to my lecture. It’s like, gals, try to wear the same distinct perfume or lip balm… lol… so when ‘your one’ is out there and he smells that scent, he will think of you.. lol… or another example, your sis is a spoilt brat who throws tantrum. So, you are so bc doing whatever-it-may-be, you are so irritated that you give her a treat of ice-creams/chocs/whatever. RECIPE to disaster!!! This will ‘condition’ her mind that, so whenever I throw tantrum, I get more of this… so, moral of the story, ‘Never give in to tantrum!’

Gotta get ready for lab.Lab is so tiring and energy-sucking=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home