I LOVE this song!
Zaijian Beiji Xue (Goodbye to the Snow in the North Pole) by Kelly Chen and Steve Chou
北极雪下在梦中
春天的迷惑
我们是否曾经相爱过
你总习惯牵我左手
我还能记得
相爱后 不问候 不知什么理由
应该为你笑过 为你哭过 为你生怕错过
我们选择分手那一刻想著什么
会是怦然心动或是沉默
如果梦里再相逢
北极还在下著雪
是否能再次握你的手
Yeah, this has been added to my fav collection of songs lately, i just like to listen it on and on. Though it is a short one, and they keep repeating the lines, trust me, you won't get tired of it. It is so nice!!Got the 'feel'!!Thx to the fren who burnt it for me.
For the sake of Mr. Banana and Miss Banana like our dear Andrew, I shall attempt to translate the lyrics, and I must warn you all, I am no expert in this mandarin-eng thingy. I am never good in language anyway.=P
The snow of North Pole falls in the dream
Fascination of the spring
Have we ever been in love with each other?
You always liked to hold my left hand
I can still remember
After falling out of love, there's no exchange of words between us, don't know the reason why
Should have laughed for you, cried for you, afraid to have missed you
What we were thinking, at the moment we chose to break up?
Would our heart be beating fast? or would we remain silent?
If we ever meet in dream
The snow is still falling in North Pole
Can I hold your hand once again?
I LOVE this song.You all must go and listen to it. And music transcends all genders, ages, sexes, and LANGUAGE. I do enjoy listening to my korean songs though I have no clue on what they are singing. So yeah, Si Pisang sekalian(this is meant to be farnie, not offensive ya), go listen to this song!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home