<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April's Fool

Okiez, we all have 'grown up' now, so no more stupid pranks, no more silly jokes, right? even Mr. 'King of Lame', calvin, has forgotten that today is THE fateful day. And sara, he renouced his lame title. =P
hmm, there is no practical jokez on me- i think the closest one I can think of is the ticketcharge incident! You see, I woke up early this morn, and went down to KL with dad (who needed to send sis to tuition) , and then we went to megamall. Ticketcharge (which is selling GREASR tics) is located opposite megamall, so there I was, getting all eager to grab my tics- when I realised I didn't which floor the office is at. So i called, and guess one? i was attented by some pre-programmed dialogue. 'Our office is closed for the day.' Closed???why? Do they take a break on the 1st week of sat too?
Anyway, I just went to shop in mv for some cards, food, bracelets for sis. Oh, and I bought a book- 'The Broker' from MPH, coz I had this voucher which entitled me to 35% discount. I don't usually buy boks, coz it's expensive and at times, I can't seem to find the time. Envy ya,andrew, For your vast range of books read=) Oh well, and I am going to get Pide and Prejudice (the one with matthew and keira as front cover) coz the font in it is more appealing than the old version of penguin classic. I thought I could get more discount from yih her who is woking at times in 1U, so I just left it. Anyway, I didnt have much $$ with me. It turned out that times don't hav that, so yih her told me to grab it from pmh b4 9/4 to get 15% off.
Btw, refusing to give up, I did call ticketcharge as i was shopping, but i still get the same response. Oh well, quite a productive day though- love the smiles on my sis's faces and the smiles which are gonna be on somebody's elses faces when they receive the cards. Now, i really gotta remind myself not to stone too much tmr and get back to study for my upcoming pharmaceutics test. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home