<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, April 08, 2006

No Apologies-Practice Abstinence

Yesterday I saw an awareness magazine lying on the dining table,brought back my sis from her school. So I picked it up and read it-it is indeed interesting n worth the time reading. Food for thought. I like the way they ask you to list down ur goals n dreams=then question you 'does ur peerr provide a supportive environment for your to pursue your dreams>? 'Ask yourself, do my bf or gf support my dreams?' 'If i engage in premarital sex, how will it affect my dreams?'

Then there is this page on the famour lines(FL) that the usual jerk who wanna jump into bed wit you uses.; and the well-said responses(R) that should be given by any sensible girls who intend to 'save the best for last'. So here are those interesting lines-

FL: If you love me, you’d let me.
R: If you loved me, you won’t be asking me to give up something I am saving.

FL: But condom is safe.
R: You want me to bet my future on that piece of rubber?

FL: I thought our relationship is heading somewhere?
R: If somewhere is sex, then think about going somewhere else.

'Freedom is not doing anything you feel like doing when you feel like doing it.
Freedom is choosing today what will give you more of what you want tomorrow.'
-Mark Devreis-(whoever this great guy is,he has a point=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home