<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I notice that for some of my fellow bloggers, their blogs have become pretty much stagnant!! Talk about writer's block (as claimed by andrew), being a perfectionist (the actual fact about andrew) and being a pig (kae shin). haha. So here are a list of words/phrases that may trigger your grey cells, my fellow sec school friends and col friends. 'Taggers' (people who care to leave tags) are most welcome to give comments.

For MC friends:
1. Put your hands up in the air
2. AZA 18 SG
3. Mrs. Bala's room
4.My purple tupperware (Those who 'commited' the crime,own up ya!)*evil grin*
5.Dunking machine
6.House practice
7.You must be focus. It is so EASY to get an A. *Can't help to roll my eyes already*
8.Vicky

For college frens:
1.When you are good, you are good. (can substitue ‘good’ with ‘lame’)
2.QED
3.Cool!
4.Wisma Perdana
5.Level 2
6.Zhai Fun (vegetarian rice)
7.Ali Maju
8.Joy

Other words/phrases are most welcome as well. Hope you all have a good time visiting memory lane. I may write about what I think after I receive some responses from u all. Coz I have all the thoughts in my mind already, but I am curious how your grey cells will be triggered. So have fun ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home