<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Interesting Questions to Ponder

I read this 'The CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2006' , where they asked those eligible bachelors some interesting questions. I have modified them and written my own thoughts down.
My fellow bloggers-Shin, Sara, Sam, Andrew, Sek Teng, Heng Boon and the rest, why don't u all blog about this in your blog as well? I think it is quite interesing. Guys, just change 'guy' to 'gal' ok?
Sara, do ask Julian to blog about this as well. I don't mind him knowing my blog la, just ask him don't link me and don't show people my blog(unless it is some chun guys,haha). I am looking forward to read his humorous answers.

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Caring, Responsible, Sentimental, Organised, Immature.

A guy is most attractive when…
He is exuding this aura of “hey, don’t worry. I will take care of it.”
Or/ and:
He looks deep into my eyes and flash me his charming, most sincere smile.

How would you describe your sense of style?
Well, it depends. In uni, it is professional and chic. When I go out, it is simplicity and casual.

I know he’s special when…
This is a tough one. I myself am unsure. I guess it’s when you automatically share your joy and sorrow with him when that moment just hit you. Or you feel happy when you two are together.

What scares you?
The thought of losing my loved ones-loneliness is bad.
Well, I have an aversion to snakes.

Three most important things in my bag:
Handphone, wallet, MP3 player.

If I could trade places with a lady for a day, I’d pick…
Nicole Kidman. I wonder how a lady like her can exude such confidence, elegance and intelligence. Not to mention, the ‘special treatment’ she gets in shooting the ‘Chanel No. 5(I think) ‘ perfume advertisement.

Which reality show would you like to be on?
Amazing Race!! I love traveling and it would indeed be interesting to see how far I can run around in those foreign countries, attempting to race against time in the midst of some bitchy people. Haha. Of course not all is bad. Genuine friendship maybe forged as well.

The nicest thing a guy ever said to me is…
“You know, you are a special person. I like your attitude very much.”
(oh well, I don’t know whether he was being a sweet talker, still..)

Girls make the worst…
Computer person. As in organizing the folders, doing defragment , downloading and installation.

Describe your date from hell:
After the date, he says to me, ‘btw, the movie was rm6. The popcorn was rm3.20. The meal was rm 70.99 plus tax. So divide by two is RM XX. Ok, you all get the picture.
It is that or, he starts to lay his filthy hands on the places that he ain’t supposed to.
(By the way, I am not so unfortunate to meet such hypothetical guys yet. Thank goodness.)

Being successful to me means:
I am happy with what I do and I don’t have to do anything to please anyone.
It is also about putting my 100% to achieve my goal so that I will have no regrets later. Also doing what I enjoy and having a blast!

3 must-haves on a desert islands.
Never-ending supply of fresh coconut and food.
Speedboat that runs on fresh coconut.
Computer with internet connection, windows media player, MSN.

Complete this sentence: “I can’t stand…”
I have a few options, take your pick:
1.smokers.
2.Insincere friends (such an overstatement to call them friends eh!) who ‘use’ you.

3.Tactless guys who have excessive male ego and think they are ALWAYS right.

If you could be a man for a day, who would you be and why?
Takeshi Kaneshiro!! Why not? The answer is so obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home