Words-break it or make it
'sorry 4 last nite. I too care of u.worry u spend too much time icq n cannot control. I busy settling ASM stuff now so no need to reply. c u at home.'
Ok, that sms really like melted my heart-i mean, mum actually said sorry! that is so cool. usually my parents don't say 'sorry', u can detect that they think they are wrong from their tones. So it doesn't matter that mum thought MSN was icq and that she was being unreasonable (esp. about the 7pm hp call). I replied her with a pic of a cute bear and a rose:
'here is a cute bear with a rose to say i do love u. sorry for being rude but i think we shud all respect each other n give space to each other. Let's forgive n forget. Don't talk about this at all at home so that we can do things and spend time wisely.See ya.'
Wishful thinking now-if only ms soo mun ling can do that to me, that gal.
mun ling+jinyun(3rd sis)= sister from HELL (they pakat and bang me)
or at times, they can be sis from HEAVEN (mimic chilin ling, the taiwan top model, or other girlie gals and make me laugh my heart out)
You see, ling gotta realise that although i do things differently from her, have different priorities from her, like different thigns from her, it doesn't mean that i am like the BOSSY one ok.
Come on, she is so not organised and i don't nag her. Take, for instance, she bought me my contact lens. And she didnt put it in my room. I thought ok then, i shall just ask from her one day when i run out of it. As for me, the stuff which she asked me to photocopy in uni, once i have done it, i put them on her table in her room.
So yesterday in world war III, i mentioned this example when ling banged me. So she gave me this bloody DARN SMIRK and said 'yeah u are efficient!' i was not even complaining about her-i just cited the differences and wanna imply that I accept and respect her for her character, so why can't she do the same??
I was reading CLEO the other day and there is this article which tells us the lsit of '3 letter phrase' which we all can use to forge stronger bonds in relationship, be it among friends, couples or family.
I can only remember a few of those phrases, and I will pen down my thoughts about it.
I respect you.
Saying this to another person means that, I look at you as my equal, and that no1 is 'more equal' than others (as in Animal Farm, by George Orwell). I listen to your views, and I voice mine out as well. It is not necessary to reach a conclusion on who is right, because we should always 'Agree to Disagree'.
Let me help.
Imagine the gratitude you will feel to the other person as he/she utters this magic words at the moment when you feel so helpless. Even simple things like fixing a problem with downloading and installing a programme, a physical pharmacy concept or giving a lift to some1 can really put a ray of sunshine to our days.
You are right.
This is just another way to paraphrase, 'I am wrong'. This is especially useful for guys in general and guys who have high male ego. It is always easier said than done to admit that you are wrong. So, you say the reverse- and gals, do give your guy a ladder to step down by not bombing him with Qs like, 'so why did u say that?' 'So you are wrong right?'
This also applies well in relationship with colleague, peers and family.
Go for it.
Not having the same goal as a person doesn't mean that you can motivate him/her to chase his/her dream. The best gift you can give some1 is to tell him/her that you will stand BY him no matter what, even if he/she doesn't manage to reach the goal, at least he/she will look back and have no regrets, and sometimes, the journey is better than the destination.
Other phrases which I think can lift a person's spirit up:
You made my day.
I really appreciate you for what you did.
I love you just the way you are.
You see, you don't need bombastic words to show your genuine concern and care. For those who do not have a flair for poetry and language like Mr. Darcy, simple words will do the trick as well, and always remember that sometimes, actions can speak louder than words.
haha. so this means that Dear Andrew doesn't have an edge over you guys in chasing girls. Go guys!! =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home