A Once-in-a-lifetime MC Gathering at Pulau Lang Tengah (LT)
Dearest MC-ians, in order not to make this an insincere mass mail, I shall address all of you shortly. Do forgive me if I leave anyone out, I didn’t know I will end up being the co-organiser.
Guys-Justin, Kong Fui, Patrick, Andrew, Yih Her, Tat Wei, Ming Hong, Yew Horng (those u 3 Musketeers are going Melbourne, we would love to have u all in LT), Sek Teng (still hope u will change ur mind, don’t get pissed with me ya)
Girls-Kae Shin, May Ling, Mun Ling, Mun Waei, Rachel, Steph, Su Ming, Pui Li, Sarah Lee, Sam (Chan and Lim), Anna (though I think you all won’t come back from Aus)
Date: Tentatively 22/6-25/6 (leaving on 22/6 night)
Place: Pulau Lang Tengah, near Pulau Redang
Accomodation: Dcoconut Lagoon
Find out more at http://www.dcoconutlagoon.com/gallery.asp
Fee: Priceless-the memories we gonna have there are priceless.
Oh well, it is roughly Rm 430 (according to Brandon), accommodation, food and transport included.
Transportation: Bus to Merang jetty at Kuala Terengganu (yes Patrick LT is in Terengganu, NOT Thailand..haha), then boat ride to LT.
Depart is also the same, boat ride to jetty, then bus back home.
Dateline: Tell sek teng (kind of him to help though he wont be going)/ me/ Brandon by 30/4/2006. Brandon needs to do the bookins as LT is very popular during that peak season.
Activites:
Snorkelling, water sports la(hope there is banana boat)
Then u guys can ‘show off’ in beach volleyball
Mahjong!!(some1 plz bring)
Poker cards
PS2 and Magic cards (if you guys think these are more important than US, oh well I don’t mind if some1 brings a dancing mat along, as long as moderation is being practiced)
Watch sunset and sunrise
Heartfelt talks among MC-ians
Bonus:
Brandon is bringing his St John’ friends and he insisted that I combine the 2 gangs. If not he won’t help me with organizing.
As I am so tired in organizing, tired of people telling me, ‘see 1st’ and ‘who else is going?” I have decided to seek brandon’s help.
The catch is, all 6 of them are GUYS.haha. Sorry MC guys!!
And the ratio seems to be 1. sth guys to 1 gal.
Quoting Brandon “Siapa Cepat, Dia Dapat”
Brandon, for being THE organizer
Sexy Teng, for being THE MAN
And you all, for being co-operative and not telling me ‘see 1st’ and ‘who is going?’
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home