Ways to Annoy ME
As I was reading Heng Boon's blog on 45 ways to annoy people (he got it from the newsletter in his hostel), I decided that some of the items there are just plain LAME, so I think, 'why not I just reflect and write down some of the MOST annoying things that some people have done to me? or some hypothetical ones which I think will dive me up the walls? Do take note that I trust you all who have the honour to access to my blog, so never attempt to do these to me!! or else!! haha.
1. Use the F word or the cantonese version of the D word in almost every sentence. Come on, your vocabulary can't be THAT bad.
2. Tell me 'see how', 'depends', 'anything' when I ask you to make up your mind. haha, I know I do this at times too, but some people are just way too off!
3. You think it is OK to lie to me and go to a club, hold some other girl's waist while getting drunk, when I am your gf. Never mind if you cook for me on V-day and you are 'sorry'. I am heartbroken and you just don't deserve me.
(this misfortune DID NOT happen to me, thank goodness. hey my fellow MC fren, do I see a 'yes this is so right' over there?) *wink at the person*
4. You are NOT a gentleman.
5. You huff and puff as though everyone else in the universe are obssessed with nicotine like you do.
6. You think you look cool with your 'chicken little' hairstyle, with streaks blonde/brown among the black. You look like a lala and dumbass to tell you the truth!
7. You think gambling,smoking and drinking alcohol is MAN. I think it is pathetic.
8. You use rojak english during presentation, and STILL think you are funny and that we don't need to be 'so serious la' in presentation. Oh well, I think you should reconsider your career in the healthcare field, coz this is a 'serious' field.
9. You think doing presentation on clinical trigger 'lowers your confidence', coz you can talk about football, food, dota and all OUTSIDE the PBL room. Tell me, which normal guy out there can't talk about football,food and dota?
10. Just because you are afraid to 'lose' (kiasu), and your ego is as huge as a fully inflated balloon , you warn us NOT to ask any question in presentation so that your ego can't be pricked. You are such a loser. We all learn from our mistakes.
11. Guys who send the wrong signals, or send the right signals to a few girls at the same time, thinking that we are nothing but some chicks. You all should learn to respect girls.
12. I put in my effort to do some deeds for you, yet all you can afford is something like 'not bad' or 'since when did I ask you to do this?' (chee wei:this is not referring to you-know-who. haha)
13. When we go dutch, you divide the bill right down to the last cents, including tax.
14. You put on an angelic mask, deceiving the whole world that you are 'Miss sophie in need of help', when you are a b**** in actual fact, you use people for transport and you are nothing but a disgrace to us girls.
15. You think guys are your drivers, and they HAVE TO fetch you to and fro coz they are 'gentleman'. You kick up a fuss when we have to leave the ball for somewhere else and you have to go home(with no transport). Plz, even if he is your bf, he is not there 24-7. Get real, woman!
16. I went to your house , talked to you and friends, and the next thing in uni, you dunno me. Haha, but I shall take it as a compliment since you told me ,'you look different ma!"
Ok , I think i shall stop here. I am sure you all have met with such insincere creatures at one point in your life. Rest assured that you all always have US here, like how I always tell myself, 'Not all is bad. I still have sincere MCians and some HELPians.' It is just that sometimes I wish someone can set up a firewall for my circle of friends so that those nasty people have no chance of intruding my circle and hurting me. haha.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home