Now the Last Lap!
Today is my last day of semester 2. Time really whizzed past huh? It seemed like yesterday that I was determined to make a change in semester 2 by 'being in it' and now, here I am, looking back at this whole semester. I have indeed, tried to put in effort-never mind about me falling asleep in class at times and that I needed my dear PM3 to keep my eyes wide open.
Today's Behavioural Science exam was okay for me. This comprised 40% of my 'Understanding The Patient' module. The rest is simulated patient interview (20%) and essay writing on a patient's perspective in living wqith a chronic illness (40%). I kind of wonder why this module doesn't take up a lof of credits unit. You see, I think I am like pretty good in it. I was natural in the interview; I went there and just be myself, I didn't even have to prepare my 'lines' and all! Perhaps this is the aspect of pharmacy that I am really into-communication with people. I would like to thank andrew, for willing to read and edit my essay. From the way he edited it, I could really tell that this guy read through my essay thoroughly. Talk about nice and efficient friend!! =)
So like patrick said, 'why do you want to be a pharmacist? ' 'My principle is simple-you study, or you fail'. 'Ask yourself, why do I want to get a degee which everyone can get? I must not settle for anythign less than a 1st class.' 'Next time you want to zzz or eat, tell yourself, don't study=fail'. haha, thanks patrick; I WILL beat least 50% focus like you after my MUET and after watching my MI3 movie. But like I told patrick, I am not aiming for 1st class' I would be so happy if I get 2nd upper class. Patrick is different, he has all the potential and the ability to get 1st calss; he just needs to not stress himself so much so that his brain cells start to seep out through his ears. =P It may help too, if he decides to keep a blog, and enlighten us on some economics concepts, not to mention, reviews on 'The Asian Wall Street Journal' and 'Times'. haha, I know you all may not want to read it, but I wish to widen my knowledge, I am a noob in economics ok. In addition, we can always spam his tagboard and amuse him-so that his mind doesn't suffer a mental breakdown. haha.
Every ending is a new beginning, it is like 0 degree and 360 degree. My semester 2 has come to an end-but the exams are not over yet!! With all the plans in mind- MI3, Actorlympics, Lang Tengah Trip, Shangri-La High Tea, Penang Trip (now i hope this works out, dear sara), and my korean show Daisy, i am getting too high these days. I would want to give my 100% this time round, and no matter the outcome, I will just be so proud of myself for having try and not giving up. How I wish my tutor was around today, I could have gotten my 4 class tests results; the marks may boost my confidence oh. Never mind, I shall emulate Patrick, go go go! *STUDY*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home