Who are they?
Hey, I should be studying for behavioural science; but since I am too addicted to blogging, and I am gaving MUET this sat, this will be a way to practise my english writing skills??
So as a show of how much I know u all, I shall describe my list of SINCERE friends here. Serve those right who don't visit my blog so they can't feel high and kembang. *wink*
Since everyone in the universe know about my relationship with dearest shin,sara,ling and MC-ian, I will not be so dumb to describe them in order. I will describe these friends, whom I got to know in MC and college, or even IMU in a random manner. Have a great time guessing, and do forgive me if you are not there, coz I don't have vocabulary as powerful as andrew; I will run out of words.haha/.
1. You taught me mechanics, you encouraged me to think, you gave me pencils to draw and you were there at my darkest moment I still rmb you phonecall, your chocolate, your souvenir from redang. Thanks a lot!
2. You smsed me, called me, drove ALL the way to my house when I didn't want to go out in my darkest moment. You pushed me, gave me courage; though you are very frank and may be blunt at times, you are indeed a sincere friend!
3. You wrote the bday wishes to me on email and asked another person to write it down in the card for me.You emailed me, motivated me, and teased me about....and i teased you about ubat herba. Love you! Stay 'still in the sane' haha.
4. You are someone I can cry to, be myself, be stupid, silly; yet we can talk about 'intellectual' stuff at times. Lol. I introduced you to the best dark chocolate right?
5. You are someone whom I look up to for your ability to handle $$ in aplomb and quote lines from Far Eastern Economic Reviews like how I rattle off brand names in shopping malls. You have a kid in you, which is good, cause you look darn intimidating when you are serious ok. Now, a word of advice, when you bring your darling out next time, NEVER say 'so our meal is 68.99 plus tax. Divide by 2 is XX.,' haha I know you won't, you grow up already right?
6. You are mature yet fun, ambitious yet down-to-earth. You lifted me up with WORDS. And you just had to have the same pair of wedge sandals as me eh? haha. We share a lot of same perspective on life, friendship, relationship and career. Love you loads!
7. You told me not to stress when I was in depression, not knowing that I was depressed but thinking that I was stressed. You always wear a warm smile, like the sunshine! It is no wonder SHIM is 'charmed' by you.haha. Missing you!
8. You are our uncle, dai go, walking encyclopedia. I am so glad they 'cornify' you and give you a humourous (or corny?) side. Just don't forget us in future when you land on some job in Wall Street or any big shot job yeah?
9. You are my source of review to things like Actorlympics. Self-proclaimed lazy but can come up with well-organised work. Bad to Ling for 'zha'ing her, but then again, she needs to be toughen up right? *wink*
10. You are so creative in the sense that you come up with never-ending random names in people's blog. You are concern, sincere and you rock!
11. You are like my other half already. You know sooooooooo much about me that you can publish a book already,but remember to share out the royalth with me yeah! Always like it when you go back to XY (can't type the actualy name, if not too obvious to people) coz you will shower me with little stuff like diaries, FOOD, bookmarks and juicy updates. Still can't believe I wore that cartoon pyjamas with you. haha.
12. Sometimes I feel that you should talk to me more face-to-face, coz you are more expressive on sms and msn. You are so bad in giving directions ok!
13. You are someone who can look charming (that's it, u owe me big time); yet unkempt- your choice. I respect you, for your divine thoughts, for your view in girls and guys, and for knowing your priority. You are one true gentleman!
14. You are a sociable person and a caring friend. Merajuk when i said you are vain and keeps denying. However you sent me the most 'lum' song and advertisement and made me high even more.
15. You are a model housewife la dear, I am sure everyone agrees with me. I am a MESSY person when put next to you. haha. So i had better stand next to my dearest sis, mun ling. You seriously came up with something called spork?? haha.
16. You are fun, smart and is a natural leader. You lead by example and you have a string of guy friends and gay partners too. Haha. Don't make your darling jealous oh!
17. You are quiet, yet ganas in dota (so I heard). You claim that you are lazy to do work, yet there is no need to coz you have the brains.
18. You are competing with me in getting a house in Jalan Setiakasih!! You are some great 'sek san' and you are cool with people talking about your size. yeah, who cares right? Life is too short to not to indulge in nice food!! Remember your promise of cooking for me!!
For the rest whose names have not been mentioned, I love you all too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home