<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, July 14, 2006

It is Written In The Stars

Friendster Horoscope for 14/7/06 for Scorpio:

The Bottom Line
Your impatience will come to your aid soon, when you take the bull by the horns.

In Detail
Let the fiery aspect of your personality drive you today -- it has the energy needed to push you where you need to go. It's time to grab the bull by the horns and wrestle it to the ground. You'll quickly learn that you have much more strength and courage than you were giving yourself credit for. This revelation may come as a surprise to you, but to those around you, it's old news. Your impatience, it seems, is finally coming in handy.

My dear friends, now, how true do you think those lines apply to me?
I have to say that some horoscope on friendster gives deep stuff instead of the usual, 'your lucky colour for today is blue, you should be positive and things will be fine' cliches.
Yes, after all that has happened to me, I probably needs time to regain self confidence; it is a blessing that I start to regain them in last semester. Referring to My Law of Conservation of Energy, energy lost cannot be gained 100% for some have dissipated as 'heat'.

However, it is also great to regain 90% and above, don' you think? In life, we don't have to aim for perfection. It is the imperfections that make us all so real. Let's cherish and appreciate the perfection in the imperfections. ^_^

Still referring to My Law, things will never ever be the same again once it happens. So what one can do is make the best out of the situations. If you can't change others, change yourself. And suddenly, you find that the sky is so blue, the earth is filled with lush green lands, the flowers are smiling at you, the people around you are friendlier and you seem to be radiating rays of sunshine to everyone around you. ^_^ Such a happy thought.

Random ramblings again for another 10 minutes before I proceed to attend my workshop in dispensing. Today I must give myself a pat on the shoulders for searching for information form y portfolio in the library instead of surfing the net. After my 'hard work',here I am rewarding myself to the luxury of using the net. It is such an EVIL move for uni to ban meebo-my ONLY access to msn messenger in uni in between lectures, during breaks, lunches or free time. From the positive side of things, I get to buck up and improve on my not-so-ideal grade since last semester. After all, a certain lecturer has forewarned us that 'semester 3 is so hectic that you don't have time to even swing a cat'. I wonder what 'quotes' he will come up with when we proceed to semester 4.

Oh did i mention that today he looked at my travel pics and laughed as well? haha. We can actually like erm, talk, if he is in his sensible self. I mean, he made me cry twice, sad and upset on many occasions, not to mention, irritated and frustrated. The other day I read about an article in CLEO, it asked us to ponder on a few bad things about the person whom we dislikes, and then think of at least a good point of his/hers. Think also, about a few good things that you see in the person you admire, and then also one bad point about him/her.

I shall start with the dislike one. He is un-gentleman, tactless, egoistic, thinks he is always right and coarse. However, he is sporting and kind-hearted.

As for the admire(d) one, he is sweet, caring, sincere, gentleman, intelligent, good listener, and good-looking. However, he mumbles, hunches, doesn't have good social skills, inexpressive and above all, undecisive.

So what do you all think?

~sunshine from the library of IMU~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home