I am An Onion
An onion has many layers of epidermis; if you have ever peeled an onion (UNLESS you are living in some other century or you did not do your science practicals in secondary schools days =P), you will know that the outer layer is the one protecting the inner layer from being dried up.
Usually, when I peel an onion, I will get rid of the outer epidermis if it has dried up due to exposure to air after its dried skin had come off.
So like an onion, I have many layers as well. Not many people can to come into the core of an onion. It takes time, and it takes click as well-just like the 'lock and key' hypothesis of the enzyme-subtrate complex.
Just because I blog about something that I am unhappy about at that moment, it doesn't mean that I will be unhappy for long.
Just because I blog about someone-whom-you-think-you-know, it may not be so as I have many friends in my life as well.
Just because I mentioned I love this chocolate or ice-creams, it doesn't mean that I am dropping a hint to anyone.
Just because I reminiscenced about kero kero keroppi (the cutie frog) or Bubble Dog, it doesn't mean that you all should associate me with that.
Just because I reflected about a bittersweet past, it doesn't mean that I am missing the-person-whom-you-think-you-know and that I have not moved on.
By the way, fried egg with ONIONS is nice; so is spaghetti sauce with ONIONS. ^_^
1 Comments:
yaa... sometimes i think wut u hav written down here r very correct n funny, u'r a very cool blogger =)
KY
Post a Comment
<< Home