<~Out of the Blue~>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Missing Everything

I am in the com lab now-I left drug metabolism class 15 mins earlier coz I was dozing off though I slept early yesterday. Actually came out to breathe fresh air but ended up being here.

I guess I know why this blogging addiction lately. It is because there ain't many people who are there for me and listen to me when I need them. Not everyone can click in that sense; though I have some good friends in IMU.

which is why I think the significant other comes into play. To me, the one is NEVER a driver, the atm machine, the movie-goer, the guy who forks out $$ for my meal and movie tickets. However, like I told this gf who thought thatn ot having a bf at the age of 20 is something to be embarassed about, 'The right one has not come yet; there is nothing to be ashamed of if we have never had a bf. I myself had never had one and I don't see any problem in that. I just don't want to accept the hands of any guy who comes by and asks. THAT IS NOT LOVE to me'

I miss secondary school days; I miss those days when we don't really have to worry about anything except our studies.

I miss doing those fun interact stuff together-the baking cooking organising, though they sucked the energy out of us.

I miss having sleepovers, baking sessions, heartfelt talks over the phones, chatting sessions in classrooms ,and classroom-hopping to M class.

I miss those prefect camps, school trips and post examination activities that we had.

I miss going out to megamall and shop for presents for friends, though the guys always chucked the responsibilities to us.

I miss me.

I miss you all.

I miss going out with you and smiling at what you have to say.

I need to go out-not the normal outing, but just the few of us where we can talk like never before.

I still want to watch lake house in the cinema with someone I am close to-at least with good friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

missing thgs...continue (=P)
i miss rainbow, miss my every single trip,,, to cambodia, aus, japan... miss hongkong food, miss U, ^ ^

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dunhav my own blog or a webpage so i can only identify myself anonymously =P

kai yee's here

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home