What Kind of A Blogger are Y-O-U?
Which Singaporean blogger am I?
*gasps* The ONLY reason I wanna be likened to Xia Xue is that she gets endorsement for blogging-she gets paid to go trips and writes reviews about them. I do NOT use the F word in every sentence, as you all notice. haha.
Congratulations wan, you are...
'Xia Xue' Wendy Cheng of xiaxue.blogspot.com
You are a goddess/god. You've got the looks, the brains and the body. You have such an irreverent sense of humour, people listen to you religiously and worship the ground you walk on. On the other hand you can also be straightforward, blunt and very very controversial. That has the potential to offend many people, but of course you don't care, you just shoot. In the end, people either love you or hate you. Nothing in between.
Which Malaysian blogger am I?
I actually went to this Malaysian girl's blog and read some of her posts. I personally think that in some ways, I do resemble her; hope this is not an overstatement for her. haha. ^_^
Congratulations wan, you are...
minishorts of minishorts.net
You are outgoing, direct, smart, pretty, and a definite go-getter. You are frank, a little too frank perhaps that sometimes you get on people's nerves and make them very upset. If people attack you, you hit back with triple the force without blinking because you are the kind of person who knows exactly what you are talking about or else you wouldn't talk about it. Your quick-thinking is what makes you special. You are an elitist.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home