<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, July 31, 2006

Warning

patrick, andrew, yew horng, wen hoi, heng boon, kong fui, sek teng, ming hong
kae shin, may ling , sandy, sam, anna, pui li, mun ling, michelle tan, stephanie, xin yi, sinthi, foong jin

sara, kai yee, xiu jing, su ying, hui juin
yee ket, chee wei, william, julian, edward, chee meng, aik wye

brandon
michibun, li yen

If your name is not listed on top, and I have not told you personally about my blog address, then WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? This is a place for me to share my joy and sorrow with people who have 'walked in to my life' as stated above. NOt for random people who found out about my blog from somewhere, or that you have been stalking me.

Here is a place where I say things spontaneously at that spur of moment. THings are from the bottom of my heart; and some are meant for true friends while some are meant for my own self-reflection.

I do not like people to judge me from blogs, like Mother Theresa said, 'If you judge a person, you have no time to love him/her'. Yes I do know it is inevitable; thus I am minimising that possibility. Furthermore I am a person who likes face-to-face communication; blogs and msn are just another means of connecting my friends and I as everyone is scattered all across the world. Past experiences that HAUNTED me really make me dislike virtual communication.

So please respect my decision and have mercy on me by letting me have this little solace of my own. Thanks ^_^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home