Things You Didn't Know
This is a direct double entry from my other blog. From now on, you all just stick to this blog ya=)

1. I am SICK. I woke up with pyrexia (read: jargon for fever) and laryngitis (read: jargon for inflammation of the throat). =P fine it wasn’t as serious as that extent that you can call it laryngitis, but it is sorethroat ok, and I am taking antibacterial (difflam), hoping that it will get better because today is the 1st day after 4589737(random =P) days that I DID NOT take a spring roll for lunch.
I guess the ONLY comfort this condition brings is that, I will not be able to go to the potluck even if I was NOT grounded. So ok la. I must make sure dad sees me study (I do not usually study but then I organise my notes and read through. Study= memorize and digest 100%) Still, that is a good sign since I have to juggle between presentation, countless lab reports, portfolio which is due in 2 weeks.
Just a side note, fever is caused by interleukin-1 that induces the hypothalamus to reset the body’s ‘thermostat’ to a higher temperature. This event is triggered by the macrophage when it engulfs the gram negative bacteria. Fine, I shall stop here before you think this blog is evolving to some nerd blog. haha. But isn’t it good to know something new once in a while? ^_^

2. IMU bars wordpress.com. Reason?? The pop-up message told me that it is grouped under ‘erotic/sex’ HELLO????? like how?? Is it due to some dude who open some sex forum?? argh. Now I can’t even blog in uni. Tell me about my chilling therapy. I was so devastated after there was no more webmessener, now they want to take my oxygen (read:blogging channel) away from me!! *sob*
The only cure to that is that you fellow bloggers start to be MORE ACTIVE, so that I have interesting posts to read when I want to chill. Don’t worry, I will open another window to google things for my lab reports and do CAL. Talk about multitasking. =P
3. I tried to insert the 2 pictures above and I realised this WORDPRESS does NOT allow me to BROWSE pictures directly from my computer. *sob* and sucks big time ok!!
First NO TAGBOARD means my dear friends cannot connect with me since they don’t like to use comment. =(
NOW NO ‘browse pic’, Come on I am NOT so free to upload every single pics to photobucket and then copy and paste the URL.
4. On the way to uni yesterday morning ,I was listening to the radio (keep on switching when scamboy and the greeman are not there during commercial break). Then this chinese channel dj was telling us the origin of BUFFET.
Did you all know that it was the idea of some pirates?? yes pirates. Your CAptain Jack Sparrow =P In those days, after getting all the loot(which include fine food), they wanted to celebrate it and have a feast. However, pirates wer uncivilised people, they do not know our table manners and all, especially those of the British culture-whereby you have a whole range of knives, forks and spoons next to you like your tool kit. =P
So someone among the pirates suggest that they place all the food at one side, and let everyone choose what they want to eat. Obviously for those who do not know how to eat a certain food, he won’t take it. So everyone is happy =) Pluz, you do not have to swallow certain food which you loathe for the sake of politeness.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home