<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This Blog is REACTIVATED!!

My friends out there,

Yes, this post is reactivated =) Barely a few days after the birth of my wordpress blog, I realised that the grass is NOT greener on the other side. So the old flame for this blog was rekindled. Oopz, it NEVER die out in first place what!!! ^_^


Reasons:
1. Wordpress does NOT allow me to have a TAGBOARD. Come on, a blog without a tagboard is INCOMPLETE!! and they do not have this feature of 'browse pic' directly from your com. I am NOT so free to copy and paste those urls ok. BOO wordpress; the ONLY plus point is that I can have password-protected posts =)

2. All the links are in blogspot and I have settled down here.

By the way, the latest update was on wordpress. So you may go there if you wish. I do not feel like double posting.


So yes, from now on, do feel free to read the posts here and tag. =) I guess wordpress will be maintained for my PERSONAL use, so please respect my decision ya.


Really sorry for all the trouble, I know andrew is glaring at me now! *oopz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home