Me, Un-malaysian??
Just because I eat with only chopsticks instead of the flicked fork and spoons from MAS, know that the cities in UK are sheffield, leicester and not manchester united, westham united, citing that 'the freedom of speech' means being able to say things without fear instead of 'saying things without causing fear' and so on..... Kenny Sia said that I am 55% Un-Malaysian.
Haha. just great. Now does that mean that with the 55% 'foreignism' I have, I can make out something in my career in overseas next time? Just a side story, u know I was thinking, since I love to TRAVEL and BLOG so much, perhaps one day in the far future, I want to take up journalism (of course healthcare related since I am a pharmacist). So I would be able to travel around the world, see people and help them in the sense that I educate and counsel them on healthcare (I am NOT a peace ambassador, in case you thought so) and then write up articles related to the local's heathcare scenario, guides to being compliance, tips to have a yummy yet health meal and so on..... ^_^
Congratulations wan, you are 55% not Malaysian.
That means you're as Malaysian as...

Guy Sebastian !
With Merdeka day around the corner and me being GROUNDED, I can't go for the potluck which I helped to plan the food list on wednesday. So my friends out there, happy counting down!! Now I just have to make sure that dad sees me studying on wed and thurs; then with some luck and miracles perhaps I can go for hoi's farewell on 3 sept.
Wake me up when september ends.........
Slow and Steady |
![]() Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment. They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it. |
| Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate |
![]() You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great. One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog... And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes. Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with. |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home