Blogs-Connecting People
Dearest friends of mine,
Shin has voiced up something that probably most of you who are non active blodgers (blog readers) like me would have felt.
That she has NO TIME to read both quality blogs of mine ^_^ (ok fine I added that word 'quality' =P), so I can't blame her for missing out on certain 'happening' events (or the lack of).
As such, it is my pleasure to inform you all that from now on, ALL the posts will appear HERE-my private solace. (If I know who is the traitor who gives away my blog address, I am so NOT trusting you!!) Whichever posts that I feel like sharing with those public, I will post them on friendster.
THink I am doing something redundant???
NOT AT ALL!!!
There are people who just come into my life, as in the outer circle and hopes to know me more through blogs; there are also people who likes to read what I have to say out. Not to mention, people whom I reconnected with like ai nee, yen ru and wai ling through friendster blogs. In addition, it also serves as a channel for me to indirectly hint people who aren's so close to me about some assumption that they made (which is WRONG). =)
Thanks for all your unconditional support all the way; I pledge to continue showing my true self via this blog(and try not to get too personal at times) as long as the freedom of speech is appreciated. Comments are always welcomed, but harsh words and the like are better left unsaid.
Love you all,
wan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home