<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, August 19, 2006

If you have 3 days to live, what would you do?

That is the topic of blogging I came across HEREat stomp. So it got me thinking.....


3 days. So little time, so many things to do. Race against time.......

1. For one, I WILL NOT be studying for my drug metabolism class test on mon. hahahaha!!!!


2. I will head right down to mayliing's house in ampang with shin to bake the choc cake that we all been wanting to bake. and have the sleepover they promised me since my last last birthday. haha. I have never been to ling's house though I have known her for EIGHT long years.



3.I will tell my parents that despite me speaking up to them at times, I love them a lot. That is why I get hurt a lot when they scold me or shout at me. Quoting the tagline from the movie Gubra, 'WHy do we hurt the most the one we love the most?' I will tell my darling sisters that I am sorry for not being able to be the ideal sis for them but they are the best sis I could ever have.



I think my answer is,' because we CARE MOST for them.'



4. I will go and meet him. I will tell him that it is so apparent thatI was hurt that I could say out those thing during the talk. I will tell him about how I felt 2 years ago-the dragging, the joy, the down, the anticipation (fluctuating emotions) ; how I actually thought I have found the one. I will tell him that that is AN autumn in my heart that will be in my memories though I moved on.


5. I will tell another him that I actually click with him a LOT and things would have been able to progress further if the first him wasn't calling me so often and I was seeing the first him. I think we miss the timing.


This is all fate-I believe what is meant to be, will be.


6. I will fly to ITALY and FRANCE and tour around; and get married in PARIS (in the ideal way I only told a few close friends). Yes I am so YOUNG and I do not have a boyfriend, but perhaps I can ask one of my good guy friends to fulfil my dying wish of being the blessed bride.

*blush in shyness* (as I have always believe in elegant female practice)


7. I will hit fossil and get that WHITE BAG which I fell in love at first sight in Cineplex. MOre shopping and more indulging in nice food with friends and family. Who cares about price tag when you are dying 3 days later???


8. I will give all my money (DO i have any???) to my family-mum,sis and all. I will take many pictures with them, and write individual letters to them.
I will write a few letters to each of them, under the theme 'Sad' 'Happy' 'Angry' 'Missing you' and the like.
When in future they are sad, they can read my letter to find comfort and solace.
When they are angry, they can read my letter to calm themselves down.



9. If I have time, I will do (8) to my close friends.


10. I still wanna watch the night scene from KL tower.



Yes, this may be those cliched post, but it really gets me thinking and reflecting about life. It also reminds us about what our priorities are deep down inside.

Life is a beautiful song, let's sing it!!

^_^ I wanna hear your views on this issue too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh interesting! I will do a post about this if i have the time too :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home