<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, August 14, 2006

I Want the CLICK Remote Control

I am tired. Jaded. Wanting to shout out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I miss autumn in China.
I miss Penang. I miss Lang Tengah.


I want the CLICK remote control that adam sandler has in the movie CLICK. (btw I have not watched that; but i doubt if anyone can date me since dad gave me a super stern warning that i should NOT GO OUT FIRST THEN ONLY NOTIFY HIM).

Imagine if he knew I went out one-on one with a guy several times before. He is old-fashioned and he doesn't trust me to trust my guy friends of 8 years; some are 2 years. I don't know which guy on this universe I can trust if I can't trust them. Ironically, dad was saying that it is about time that people like my age get involved in a relationship. haha.!!! I wish my future boyfriend good luck-I will teach him about the 'selok-belok' of talking to my dad. but it does NOT always work out, as you should have concluded from the WORLD WAR that broke out yesterday night. *sob*



I am thinking if I should start a diary, as in a BOOK, and the old-fashioned pencil/pen-writing. Since dad was so furious with me that I am always online, I must find a way to quench my blogging thirst at home when the inspiration is flowing in my veins, waiting for the right moment to rear its creative head. Should I? If I do, i probably use the cutie bubble dog diary that shin got from HK, which I 'tak sampai hati' to use after years. haha.


Furthermore, I think that blogging that goes on undocumented(as in for my own record) ain't helping in leaving me a memory. I wish Mr. Santa could compile my posts and bind it into a lovely logbook kinda thing and stuff it into my stocking on Christmas Eve. *dreaming*


If I would want to look back at what I have been through one fine day, will this blog still exists? say, 6 year down the road? Ain't technology seeping into every part of our life? Tell me, which ones of you actually develop those digi cam photos that you all took?


I, for one, do that and I am still doing that. I love to keep my photos in my albums as keepsakes, or ptu some up in the photo frames, or in front of my study table on the wall. Pui Li was surprised that I actually developed the lang tengah pictures when I showed her. ^_^


Yes, I am a sentimental person who loves to hold on to the past and reminiscence about it. I do move on with life and catch up with the beautiful sceneries with me. But I love to digest those sceneries that catch my attention and try to etch it somewhere in my cerebellum. It is this parts and parcels that make up my PAST in future when I look back.

Yes I LOVE OLD STUFF, just like wine, 'the older,the better'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home