The Autumn Wind of July
I wrote this poem in 10 minutes in my room, inspired by the month of JUly(there is a reason) and by the poem of Wislawa Symborska. I have changed the addess of this blog for several reasons, one of which is that I do not wish people who aren't close with me to
'intrude' my personal life. Though I always remind myself not to get too personal in blog, it is inevitable for me to pour out my feelings. At times, things that are not meant for some people may be stumbled upon by them. Suffice to say, I wish to have a change of name-just feel like putting that. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I hope for those who have the honour to access this blog, please do me a favour by NOT LINKING me? Just bookmark this site for goodness sake, if you really care for me as a friend. Thanks for respecting my decision. Love u all.
By the way, it is autumn because- that is the season that I like! I only experience the eNd of autumn though; but it was breathtaking (in China).
The Autumn Wind of July
The autumn wind of July
Brought together two fallen leaves,
One that fluttered,
From his shoulders to hers,
and from hers to his.
Gazes were exchanged,
Smiles that melted-
A heart or two;
How far is the gap-
That is brought closer by words?
The change of seasons
Is witness to the change of fate.
She decided to walk away,
And the fallen leaves that are apart,
Whisper, "A part is missing".
The twists of events,
Seem to be life’s uncertainty;
Again, the fallen leaves were reunited,
when two pairs of footsteps
formed a parallel line.
That is not one without gap;
Events followed events that unfold,
Transformation of fate to destiny?
It all seemed so close, yet so far;
Again, she decided to walk away,
In the autumn wind of July.
Memories is but the past,
But there will always be-
An autumn in her heart.
Notice it is An autumn, not THE autumn-haha means she can have many more autumns. ^_^Looks like I am not so bad in poetry since my friend said this poem is 'cool'.
1 Comments:
i like the poem :) gave me a sweet melancholic feeling :) write somemore!
Post a Comment
<< Home