Our Promise
Wee...I am so happy coz mum reassured me once again that I will get to go to UK upon my graduation in July 2009 =) Another great news is that may ling is going to take her 3rd year off and work instead so she will be graduating in the same year as shin and I (in sept 2009)
PERFECT for my visit to UK since she will still be there. I am so looking forward to it, mum said it will be a gift to me for graduating, but my gift to her has to be my completion of the course =) She also added that once I joined to workforce, it will be hard for me to get leave in the first few years. It would be great too, if timing allows and I get to be there for my uk friends' convocation.
So let this be our promise. We will strive hard in whatever course that we are pursuing now, and in 2 years time, I will meet you all in UK. Those who have cordially invited me over and offered their place for me to stay, rememer your promise ya!! Love you all and missing you all loads!!!
On another note, I am so HAPPY that mum, 2 sis and I are going to HK in may =) We are indeed a last-min family-most of the time, plans that we have been talking won't turn out but our spontaneous plans will work! Just like the China trip in 2005. Then it was yesterday booking of air asia after reading the papers about its offer. Our tics aren't really a big deal but then when you think about the airfare being RM1000+ to-and-fro if you take china eastern, you will be glad when the airfares for 4 amount to about RM1819.
We are flying to macau, then we will take a ferry to HK. We will also be going to shenzen and guangdong. Of course at the price of the airfare, it won't be that comfortable on plane,w hich is why my younger sisters and dad aren't going. It will be a free and easy trip (which won't be that free if you ask me coz we have to research and plan much ahead.) But my sis and I love planning-minus those unforeseen circumstances of course. Sometimes it is the journey that is important rather than the destination. But in this case, BOTH are as important! I am a BIG FAN of dim sum and I can't wait to savour all the yummy dim sum in HK. I will also ask shin about which places to check out (other than disneyland and ocean park).
ah, another note-this morning I came to my uni only to be greeted by a quite ugly-looking poster which says 'rhapsody night' or what (see they failed to make an impact on me) and when I looked at the time of the event (6-12 am) I guess it is the ball. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE NOT HAVING THE BALL IN SOME HAPPENING PLACES LIKE BINTANG WALK??? argh, kinda disappointed. nope put that VERY disappointed that they are having in some cyberjaya resort and spa. I have never heard of it before ok. For ONCE, mc prom in istana is actually more happening-at least it is near to those clubbing places ok!!
Michi said it is the people you go with that count;I quite agree with that but the ball is on 21/4 which is our study break. hmm laura mentioned b4 that they won't be interested if it is during study break(ofcuz la, some ppl go back hometown already) *shake head* what's with this organizing commitee? I tell myself that for MY GRADUATION BALL, I won't settle anything less than one of those 'glamourous' hotel. At least have it in eastin if you can't get mandarin oriental of shangri la!! At least there is a club called rush in Eastin. hehe I will be the organizing committee if I have to-coz We have to make our ball happening!!
Oh well with so much things to look forward to, I had better go study now. bye!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home