<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year





I am going to genting in 1o mins so this will be a quick one with some pics. I will be editing it when I find the time.





After having lunch with mabel in one u, we went to watch 'confession of pain'-a good one!! Besides the fact that you have shun takeshi kaneshiro and tony leung the great actor, the plot is full of twists=) Then we went shopping; I bought something for someone's birthday. Then I tried this top in bodyglove, which was on 50%. However, I didnt get it in the end.






At steph's house after dinner in the curve with phoebe.




At Paddington Pancake-yoo hooo!! I got to go there FINALLY =) The pancakes are nice!! but then place was stuffy (must be the fact that it was overcrowded on a new year's eve).






Pancake with strawberry, butter scotch, banana, maple syrup and ice cream.





Earlier on in one U, I had tried on this t-shirt in esprit-Rm 49.90. I quite like it but I stopped at the counter when I was told that i could get 20% with the esprit card. Mabel said she has it but it is at home. I decided to give a second thought about the top so I ended up not buying it.



Later in the curve, I was a bit disappointed to find out that there ain't S size there!! oh well..may be I shouldn't get it after all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pepperpourri said...

Eh, I'm in e-lab 2 now heh. Didn't blog though, not in a situation where I have to really "treasure" the time I have online to find for info for my PBL etc. Well, then again, what am I doing HERE? Btw, the pics make me hungry =P

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home