Pictures!!
Me, Serene, Mun Ling-taken on my birthday.
At awana, genting. A bit too small le, I know.
The cabin in snow house, genting.


Rm 59 top from P and Co. If not because of the fact that I bought my orange MNG top 2 weeks agoat that time (the mng top is at the back of me), I will buy this top.

RM 49 top from P and Co.

Kae Shin and I at Manhattan Fish Shop. We met up with mun waei, xin yi and rachel. The pics with the rest in them are in my digi cam which my sis brought along to her trip.

My youngest sis, Serene. I think she looks like me when I was younger.

My 4th sister, Yvonne. I think she is the prettiest among all of us. hehe. It is a pity she starts wearing specs already; thus I gave serene (who is the only one among 5 of us with normal eyesight) a lecture on the contact lens and incovenience (not to mention vanity) in wearing specs.=P
1 Comments:
MNG toppppppppppp!!! Haha...now MNG got sales, up to 50%! Hehe. How come I've never seen that top in P&Co before eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home