<~Out of the Blue~>

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Singapore

Last Saturday afternoon, I was busy snapping pics for my management project (I am 'setting up' a pharmacy with 5 other partners *wink*) when I got a call from my mum. 'you wanna go singapore with me later to visit ml (my sis)? I called her just now and when I said 'why don't I visit u in sg' ml didn't say no. I think she wants our moral support too.' So I said yes and immediately came home with my dad.


Since it was a super spontaneous plan, we had to go to puduraya station to get any tics from any bus company that offers us the earliest possible time of departure. We ended up with this small company called Alishan-I have no complaints about the bus seats or environment coz it was clean n comfortable, but it left at 6 p.m. instead of the promised 5 p.m. (by the seller) or 5.30 p.m. as stated on the tic when we got on the bus. Notice the double standard? More about bus companies next time...



This is at the custom of JB; it was about 11 p.m. The streets were alive and kicking with sg cars heading back to sg. I am sure there will be another batch who will paint the towns red later on.


My mum and I stayed at my aunt's flat in Jurong East. She was born in Msia but is now a citizen in Singapore after years working in factory. See? Brain drain doesn't happen among the professionals only. The flats are VERY CLEAN- in stark contrast to the low-cost flats back home. This pic was taken on a Sunday morn when sis came to the flat and we all helped to shift her stuff to NTU. Sis went to sg on Thursday.
The nice condo opposite the flats called The Mayfair. I wonder how much one unit costs as one unit of the flat costs about RM200k if I am not mistaken.


Nanyang Business School, where some of my sis's lectures/tutorials will be held. She is pursuing accountancy.

My sis twin-sharing room. What you see here is the same on the other side of the room (like axis of symmetry lol). My mum was showing sis how to iron without an ironing board. (She laid a sarong on the luggage.) My mum is one great mum ^_^ Unconsiously, we have been spoilt by her.


The bus stop in front of sis's hostel. It was time to say good bye.

ml, if you are reading this, stay strong k! U will always have us behind you! May u adapt asap and have fruitful experiences as you embark on a new journey in your life. hugs and kisses from all of us =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best to your sis!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home