<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thoughts

Today is one of the rarest days in my research sem. I left uni at 4.30 p.m. ^_^
It makes me happy, as....

I can have dinner at home with my family. (When u start eating dinner at odd hours, dashing in & out/ up & down to grab a pau/cake/bread to fill your tummy temporarily until you get home for mee soup' practically every night, you really miss dinner at home.)

I can have some 'me time'.

I can text old friends whom I have been replying 'sorry to be so unavailable these days' when they asked me out on weekdays.

I can write to my sis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gatherings of the Past Two Days

I think of how much I have looked forward to meeting you, for we have not been in contact for a year, for the reason that you do not have internet connection in uk.
Not meeting a person is still ok, but not having news first-hand from the person, it really makes me feel that it's been a long time since we last talked.
We have at least 3 weeks more to make up for that =)


I think of how I always enjoy the companionship of mcians, and how blessed we are to cherish each other the same way.

I think of how I have learnt and grown together with you all, and at times hoping to turn back time when things were much simpler then.

I think of how I used to have more free time to write emails to overseas friends, and spring them a surprise or two by sending cards at times. I wish I have more of that free time now, but then we are all getting busier, so it is not likely that you will find time to reply.

I think of how you two were there for me back then, and how 'cheeky' fate is to arrange for that bumping-into-someone when I was hanging out with you two.

I think of how mcians, always ambitious and far sighted, motivate myself to achieve greater heights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home