Aussie Trip
wow.I just got a sms from mh in kiasuland. rm2458 for tics to melbourne to-and-fro, inclding airport tax. Is it a nice deal?? nott fren said ' i think it's expensive le' but ly said 'wow,it's damn cheap'. ouch,so which is it then? I gotta gather enough evidence to 'present a proposal; to daddy. The other day, while on our way back to home, he brought up the topic that matta fair is on. So i seized the chance and hinted the aus trip, lol, I dunno whether he really meant what he said, but I was kinda surprised that he didn't give a straight 'NO'. He said,however, it depends on the $$, who I am going with, and of course, the jealousy issue among sis which I have to deal with. Hope everything works out well for me=) Another fren told me that if we are to fly from kiasuland to mel, it'll be cheaper. His sis has been doing that. Anyone can shed a light on this?? Shin, i really HOPE you can go; I hope my dad grants me the much-wanted permission as well. Ling is going to aus with her mum too. According to mh, we are leaving on 2/7 to mel and leaving mel on 12/7. Plz plz say you all can go. To me, it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing, not so much bcoz we get to go aus, but bcoz we get to travel with a group of really WONDERFUL frens. Many years down the road, we will be looking back and smile at the precious memories. Well, I have lab now. Tata.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home