The Curve that Make Everything Straight
When I was in my down time, you told me this –A smile is a curve that makes everything straight. I really love this phrase, no matter how cliché it may sound. What got my ‘writing urge’ on this is after reading some pages of the book ‘Die Gluckformel’. This book is indeed written with scientific evidence, with some thought on the author’s part too. Wish I could read faster in traditional Chinese, or that this German book has an English version. Then, I could get into the contents faster, since I am still at those introduction stage. According to the book, smile can indeed make u feel happy (‘hang fuk’. Note: I really think that the eng word, happiness, is no substitute to the Chinese word, hang fuk) . However, not every type of smile can give you that feeling. The true, genuine smile can; and it is one that comes straight from your heart. And this, can be detected from the ‘lines’ at the sides of your eyes. Smiling till the extent of using those muscles around the corner of the eyes, is a reflection of a true smile.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home