Pride and Prejudice
I just love this movie!! The wit! The out-of-the-normal romance that is depicted. The scenery! Since the movie wasn’t enough, I happened to find the unabridged version of the book in my uni library. It takes my mind off uni-related stuff for a while=) I am still reading it and is already wondering why I didn’t stumble upon this book back then in secondary school. I mean, we used to do literature since form1,hmm, wonder why no1 seemed to recommend the book. Well, better late than never; I’m still glad I found P and P.
Speaking of P and P, I am not a proud person. I am not prejudiced either. I am not sure to what extent you all will agree with me, but for those who know me really well, I think you know what I am trying to say.
So guys, why can’t you all just leave you childish, coarse, annoying behaviours way back to where they supposed to be (i.e., primary school/secondary school for that matter) If not, can’t you all just leave me alone? I have absolutely NO intention to declare war; I mean, do you think I have energy for that? Call me serious if you want, because I don’t care. It’s beyond my control that I happen to show my fun side to my FUN frens=P
So, can’t you all at least show some basic respect to the lecturers and your fellow female frens; by that, you are showing respect to yourself. I am so glad that my newfound medic frens saved the reputation of guys in my uni. Please do NOT get offended. It’s just that I am so tired at how you all like to annoy or tease me; you all even have to pass remarks when I am highlighting my notes during lectures. Argh. Can we sign a peace treaty then?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home