Reflection
hmm.Mh, perhaps you are right, we can seem 'bitchy' to other ppl. Sob Sob. I have really weak EQ. How can I work on this? I don't wish to elaborate. I don't have time to entangle some social mess when I have piled-up stuff to revise. People. Words. They can really make or break someone. But our brain is supposed to be a powerful tool right, so I shall try to control it. Mind over matter. Sometimes I wish I have some1 to call whenever I feel like shouting out, as in instantaneously, at that point when you just snapped. I was about to sms u notty gal, when sc took me out to talk. Thx for being concerned and frank with me, sc. How many ppl are there whom I can just call without thinking that I am bothering them/being too 'selfish'? The truth is, I don't really know. I guess I will feel least paiseh to call u, notty gal, or ling(but distance is really the factor).Or mh,if you can bear with me and cheer me up with our lame jokes.Ok, I will try to be a better person tomorrow. Hmm, I can't help but to wonder, do ppl whom you meet each day affect your mood? Coz I think it does, to a certain extent.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home