<~Out of the Blue~>

Sunday, March 12, 2006

'I Wish I Knew How to Quit You'

What a classical phrase from Brokeback Mountain. Sadly( or 'not' sadly), I have still yet to get my hands on the dvd. Well, borrowing that phrase, I would like to just make some mental notes to myself.

1. Quit using '...' unnecessarily (I am quite happy with my progress thus far, as you all would have noticed in my 2 previous posts)
2. Quit having long afternoon naps ( you really need to get out of this luxury coz there's a lot of catching-up to do!)
3. Quit getting overboard on msn, and results in a not-so-topform condition the next day in uni

hmm, meanwhile, I can't think of any others, but I will never quit food bcoz it contains high levels of fat and all the hoo la. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home