<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random

Sigh, I am so tired to do any work. My contact lens are giving me problem- when I took it out, it felt as though my left cornea had been pulled out as well. ouch.. Have to admit that that is kinda exagerrating but it's still uncomfortable. I actually trusted softlens comfort a lot. So now thinking of wat brand to switch to.
Let's talk about something to look forward to. Tomorrow my uni is gonna have a food fair, IMCC ( a congeniality contest designed for guys who required to dress up as gals) and wasabi-eating competition to raise funds for the upcoming ball. I actually think that our seniors are quite a creative lot. There's even a dedication whereby you pay a certain amount of $$$ and leave a msg in the ball booklet. Thought it's a nice keepsake if I am the graduating batch. Definitely wouldnt mind spending RM3 to dedicate some msgs to friends. Lol, from what i have heard from the medic students, who had to participate in IMCC during orientation, some of the guys are more feminine than u and I, my fellow female friends.=P So we have a lot of catching up to do eh!
Just a little note, this depressed friend of mine(some of you all know who I am talking about) is getting better, i think. At least I saw him smiled. Oh, he asked me if there are any cute gals to intro to him, to which I answer 'Get to a uni and know them urself=P', to which he said 'mean', to which I replied 'well, you have to work if you want sth'=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home