Royce=)
The last thing you would expect some1 brings from kiasuland to our very own bolehland is probably chocolates. So, imagine the surprises when I told my fellow friends in my Eng project group that that is exactly what I asked mh to get from kiasuland. Wow. YUmmy. The pics in my friendster speak a thousand words. There are 20 rectangular shaped, rich chocs coated with cocao powder for our indulgence-and I mean only 20. lol. I think there are 12 left now, and fyi, I just got the choc yest. To clear any 'jealousy' issue, lol, I requested mh to buh for me, okiez. So don't give him a hard time, or else I will never get my Royce next time when he comes back. =P
So, mh actually gave me the idea of using Royce for my contraceptive brand name. (Note: We have to work on an advertising project for English, and out goal is to promote a product. lol. So this friens of mine suggested we do contraceptive since 'No1 will think of doing it and we can learn more about it') So the end results is GREAT. I mean, i know self-praise is no-praise, but; the 360 degrees 'turnable' pamphlet is the result of me watching too much apprentice=rmb the levis episode?ahaha. So,, for those who are interested to have a look at the pamphlet, visit my friendster ya. Btw, Mh claimed that he wasn't really giving idea. After all, he was busy dota-ing when I asked him for opinion, so he merely 'entertained' me with the name 'Royce' since I was so eager in asking him to get them for me. Haha.
However, I finally decided to use Royce because of the really nice-sounding name, and the fact that I use '99.9% Reversible, Reliable, Risk-free' as our tagline. The 3 Rs. And like mh said 'wat has durex gotta do with contraceptive? Royce sounds luxurious and tempting to me'. Muahahaha. Well said.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home