<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Two Sides to a Coin

Well, this morning my parents talked to me about the Melbourne trip. Asked me if shin is going, and then added that 'relatively cheap' doesn't mean cheap. And guess what? my parents are so brilliant that they foresee something which I have not. With ling and sara in UK, and shin going there in 2 years time, my parents think that we will be having a UK trip in future=) wow, i must say they really got me this time round. So daddy said I have to make a choice, coz it will really be unfair for my 4 sis if i get to go both. This ain't a too difficult one. UK has been like a childhood dream. I have grown up reading enid blyton's stories-malory tower, famous five etc. and I even have UK first day covers!! Love them lots! This couple with the fact that I have 3 super wonderful friends there, and I can always ask my other super wonderful friends(those touring mel) to go UK. My mum even said 'when ur fren graduate, they will have 1 month there waiting for their convocation. So u can tour UK with them and attend their convocation! wow. But I did tell my parents 'plz keep your promise. Coz UK is gonna be more expensive than Aus'.

So the 2 sides of the coin:
1. No aus-means no skiiing at moung buller , no touring with u guys
2. UK trip to look forward to- means fulfilling the dream, touring with u guys(gals included=P as well

So yeah, life is like that. There is always 2 sides to a coin. People have always been saying 'Is the glass half-full or half-empty?' 'Do you see the ring or the hole in the doughnut?' Of course, when bad times really get into you, it's easier said than done to see the glass as being half-full and the ring in the doughnut. Sometimes we just need some guidance from friends, and time to heal the wounds. I hope my fren is getting out of his depression blackhole; he is helping out in daycare and he told me 'I suck in daycare'. To me, The 'ring' which i see is -at least he ain't telling me 'sitting on the railroad is a better option'. He is doing something. So here's for his speedy recovery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home